Color-By-Skill NO-Prep Language Pack! November Edition
Color-by-number NO PREP
pages for each of the following skills (24 coloring pages total) in a fun November/Thanksgiving theme.
No assembly required! Just print and use!
Materials needed: 6 sided die (or use a dice app!) and crayons (you can use markers or colored pencils too). I have also used a dice app on my phone.
How to Use: The students roll a die and answer the target question that matches the number. After that, they color the part of the picture with the same number (they can choose the color). If they have colored a space and roll that number again, you can have them come up with another answer (for example: they could think of 2 more farm animals) or answer the next question (some of the targets have 2 questions per die to account for the same number being rolled more than once). I also have them color in the die when they roll an number for the second time (to keep their hands as busy as possible!) Continue this until the whole picture is colored.
Some images have different parts with the same number. You can decide if they color only one part when they roll that number or all of the parts with that number (I recommend only one part to make the activity last longer).
• Categories: The student has to name 2 categories on each roll. If the students rolls a number they have already colored, have them name 2 additional item in the category (or at least one more).
• Compare/Contrast: The student has to tell how 2 objects are the alike or different, depending on what number they roll. If the students rolls a number they have already colored, have them try to think of another way the objects are alike/different.
• WH-Questions: There are separate pages for who, what, when, and where questions. These are simple questions for them to answer. If the students rolls a number they have already colored, have them answer the next question. If the number is rolled a 3rd time have them ask a friend in the group the question.
• Associations: These have simple cloze phrases with common associations. If the students rolls a number they have already colored, have them answer the second question. If a number is rolled a 3rd time, they could try to come up with an alternate association for the object.
• Describing: The student will name a describing word about the target based on a sensory cue (what does it look like, what does is smell like, how does it feel, how does is sound, how does it taste?) There are two targets by each die. If they roll the number more than twice, you can have them ask a friend to describe the object.
• Opposites: These are basic opposites. Have the student name the opposite listed by the number they rolled. Each die has 2 targets. If the students rolls a number a 3rd time, have them ask a friend in the group to name one of the opposites.
I also have this available int a Back-To-School and October/Halloween Theme!
Click Here for the Back-To-School Pack!
Click Here for the October/Halloweenl Pack!
Looking for more Thanksgiving Themed Products?
Turkey Positional Vocabulary Mini-Unit
What's For Dinner? An Interactive Book to introduce Thanksgiving Vocabulary
Tom the Turkey Lost His Feathers! An Interactive book with lift-able flaps!
Do you like the fonts you see in this product?? They are Panda Fonts!
Click here to see my available fonts in the Panda Font Shop!
All rights reserved to Mandi SLP of Panda Speech. This original activity was imagined and created by Mandi SLP 2015, all rights reserved.
Leave feedback to earn TPT credits but as always email me first
with any questions or concerns! I am happy to resolve any
issues or questions you have firstname.lastname@example.org