This file folder focuses on color classificiation. The objective of this game is to match each picture to its correct color.
All file folder sets contain a cover page image, a how to play cut out, a title cut out, the game inserts and the game pieces. I have included a picture of the finished product as an example.
To make this file folder you will need:
- One letter size file folder
- One ziploc bag
- Black sharpie
- Laminate paper & laminator
- Velcro dots
1. Cut out the Title and paste onto file folder tab. Cut out How to Play and Cover image(s) and paste onto front of the file folder.
2. Cut out the four empty crayon boxes on each page and paste it onto the inside of the file folders. Cut out the items underneath each box and place them into a Ziploc bag and label for storage.
3. Get file folder and color item pictures laminated and cut everything out.
4. Cut Velcro dots in half and place rough side on the crayon boxes inside of file folder. Use the soft side for the color item pictures. Store your color item game pieces back in the Ziploc bag. *Optional: Velcro Ziploc bag onto file folder for safe keeping.*