This item is 1 page with 3 sets of the numbers 1 - 10 on squares. I use these in a lot of different ways.
(1) Have children color each number square with a different color. Then they cut out the squares. Then they paste the numbers in numerical order on a piece of construction paper.
(2) I use these for one to one correspondence with math manipulatives.
(3) Numeral recognition math game. I lay out the numbers and call on a student to pick up the number I say.
(4) Turn these into magnetic number tiles for students to arrange on the dry erase board in numerical order.
(5) I use them as workbox numbers.