Over 260 pages/materials
This packet is jam-packed with activities and materials to help students learn, recognize and practice writing the colors.
There are multiple pieces that can be used individually or as a whole unit.
The diversity of this packet lends itself to whole class instruction, centers, morning work or homework.
- File folder cover and back coloring sheet
- Color and write buckets with uppercase and
- Color flaps
- Color the things worksheets.
- Color and words writing practice worksheets
- Mini readers for each color
- Color posters
- Smart board power point for mini readers. This file
saved as a power point but slides can be printed
for a hard copy.
- Roll and cover the color game
- Do you know your colors? Interactive
- Power point scavenger hunt game
Each student should receive a file folder to keep all of their color related work together.
If you plan on using the materials during centers, consider making a folder for each color. Place the color poster on the front and add worksheets, games and materials to the folder. Students can grab what they need from each folder as they go.
I’ve tried to save the items in a way that will make printing and organizing easier.