Spring color matching and color writing practice. Bird themed fun for your preschool, pre-k, early intervention, and home school classrooms!
Students will practice color identification as they help the adorable birds find matching nests. The set also includes a set of color practice writing pages.
The set includes color matching and writing practice for the following colors
✔gray and grey
Please see the preview files for photos and sample pages.
Birdie activity will be a great addition to units on Spring, birds, life cycles, trees or even Easter. This set is appropriate for preschool, Pre-K, kindergarten, homeschool or special education classrooms. The activity can also be adapted to use as a game. You may choose to add hook and loop tape to the boards and cards (attaching and pulling off the birds can also a great fine motor activity). Ideas are included.
• Color Activities | Color Lotto Game and Sorting Activity for Preschool and Pre-k
• Color Match & Size Sorting Owls
• Color Matching Bears | Bear Color Matching Clip Cards for Preschool and Pre-K
• Color Matching and Size Sorting Spiders: Fall Activities for Preschool and Pre-K
• Color Words Play Dough Activity Mats : Multi-Sensory Color Word Practice
• Dog Color Matching Activity for Preschool and Pre-K
• Fall Trees Color Sorting Activities
• Flower Color Sorting and Math Activities for Preschool and Pre-K