Students will have a colorful time with these hands-on math center activities! Activities include the following:
Color Me Happy Math Center Activities
1. Color Me Happy Numbers– students put each set of numbers in order from least to greatest and write their answers on an answer sheet.
2. Colorful Addition and Subtraction– students solve each addition and subtraction problem and record their answer by sorting sums and differences of 4, 5, 6, & 7.
3. Clowning Around with Place Value– students look at each number and decide if the underlined number is in the tens or ones place. Students then write their answers on an answer sheet.
4. Up, Up, & Away with Time– students match each analog clock to the correct time and write their answers on an answer sheet.
5. Color Crush Graphing– students sort and graph color same objects and create a bar graph.