This resource provides the following:
Eleven full Color Mini-Posters (each poster has the color word and several common objects in that color)
• red (apple, strawberry, fire truck, stop sign, cherries and lady bug
• blue (blueberries, button, jeans, butterfly and ocean)
• yellow (school bus, wedge of cheese, banana, duck)
• green (lizard, frog, pine tree, recycle sign and snake)
• orange (carrot, orange, pumpkin, fish and safety cone)
• purple (balloon, crayon, bunch of grapes, pansy, egg plant
• black (cat, crow, swan, spider)
• white(cloud, sheep, egg, whale, snow flake)
• pink (pig, flamingo, ice cream cone, cotton candy , flower)
• brown (bear, acorn, chocolate candy bar, potato, mud puddle)
• gray (elephant, rocks, rain cloud and building)
Also provided are 11 Pocket Chart Color Word Cards, Crayon Cards and Number Cards with directions to create a multi-sensory Color Search in your classroom.
Directions to create a Work Sample for color identification including label and rubric are provided as well as pattern and instructions to create “I Know My Colors” crown.
Note: Display posters on your walls at students’ eye level for them to enjoy, add color word cards to your Writing Center or display Word Wall.
Everything you need to make learning colors fun!
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!