This packet contains 2 different 4 paged booklets for each color listed. (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.) You may also put them together for an 8 paged book. I used simple repeated sentences.
A ______ is red.
I see the red _______.
I have used these booklets in my Kindergarten and first Grade classes.
1. I have them circle simple sight words with a pencil.
2. Touch and read the words.
3. Introduce picture clues, and getting mouth ready to make the first sound of the tricky word.
For First Grade:
1. All of the above done with kinder.
2. I would ask the students to generate and write their own sentences with illustrations on the back of the previous page.
Made easy to prep! Copy all pages on top of each other. Then, staple on left. Use paper cutter to cut apart the 3 books.
Contact me directly at KidConnections4Young@gmail.com if you have any other ideas or have any questions.