COLOR THE FRACTIONS SET
* Kids love to color and they WILL color with this set of worksheets introducing them to fractions.
There are 5 printable worksheets in this set. Here is what you'll receive:
pages 1-3 : students color in objects according to a given fraction showing they understand the amount; there are 3 pages like this;
pages 4-5 : students see objects already shaded in and must actually write fractions to show the correct amount; they receive an introduction to numerator and denominator on these two pages;
Print these out and make a workable packet for the classroom.
Look at the thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea of what your students will do with these.
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- SUBTRACTION FACTS POWERPOINT ONE!
44 slide program tests and reinforces their Subtraction Facts. INCLUDES less than < and greater than > as well! Designed for individual or small group use. SELF-CORRECTING! This program STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN if they get even one answer wrong! Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING!? :)
- DIVISION FACTS MATCHUPS!
90 division facts in all!! You receive 3 FULL worksheets of 18 examples. Each example starts with one fact and 4 more after it. Students must circle the fact OR facts that match the first one. There can be MORE than one match so students must solve EVERY fact – 90 in all. Great activity reinforcing their division facts!
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!