Also included in
- This product is a GIANT BUNDLE of the following units:Family WordsSchool WordsWeather WordsPet WordsColor WordsOcean WordsMama Mia! Pizza WordsSave MoneyBy purchasing as a bundle, you save money!This is a GROWING BUNDLE, meaning that this bundle will continue to grow and grow and grow! If you purc$19.00$28.50Save $9.50
This product is in both English and Spanish, to meet the needs of any classroom or ESL teacher. Color Vocabulary and Writing is one of my most popular teaching tools. First posted in 2011, it was completely updated and revamped in 2018.
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- Vocabulary Cards: These versatile cards will be your students' favorite. They can be hung on a word wall, made into a word ring, placed in a pocket chart or used as word work.
- Blank Word Cards: These blank cards are the perfect way to customize your curriculum and add additional words if you need them.
- Mini Word Wall: A double sided 8.5 x 11 word wall that your students can refer to throughout this unit, or all year long!
- Rainbow Poem: A fun way to learn colors in rainbow order.
- ABC, 123 and Colors Song: This is a great way for students to practice letters, numbers and colors all at once. It can also be sent home for additional practice.
- Bubble Map: A great prewriting activity, and chance for children to practice new vocabulary.
- Alphabetical Order: Students practice putting color words in ABC order. There are two recording sheets for easy differentiation.
- My Favorite Color Writing Prompt: Students make a connection to their learning by writing about their favorite color. This is a great activity during writing, or to send home as homework.
- Write the Missing Word: Students write the missing word in the appropriate boxes. It's a great way to practice vocabulary and letter formation.
- Describe It: Students use adjectives to describe the picture. A great way to practice vocabulary and adjectives.
- I Spy: Grab a clipboard! Students will go on a "color hunt" to draw and write four colorful objects that they find in the classroom.
- My Book of Colors: This activity can be used in a variety of ways to best meet the needs of your curriculum and your learners. Students will create a book about colors. Three page styles make differentiation easy for you!
- Our Favorite Color: Children will create a graph of their classmates' favorite colors. This is a great way to tie in math and analyzing data.
All activities listed above have two versions: English and Spanish. You can use one or both to best suit your needs!
You Might Also Like…
© Mary Bolt 2011, 2018
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.