In this handy workbook, students will discover the basics behind color theory, learn how watercolor’s unique qualities lend themselves beautifully to color theory and apply these strategies and techniques for several mini projects! Can be used grade 7 to 12, but I use it for Art10, personally.
• Watercolour and the Color Wheel
• Primary, Secondary,Tertiary
• warm colors
• cool colors
• Simple monochromatic painting • Simple complementary painting • Simple analogous painting
• Basic watercolour techniques
• Value scale exercises • Color intensity scales