Have the student learn about the colors and the color wheel as they perform color matching tasks. The task can be adjusted for different levels of difficulty. Students can start with identical color matching, then color to color word prompt, then last color to black word label prompt. For an extra fine motor task, have the students color in the blank matching pieces with crayons, paints, markers, or chalk before cutting out to match on the color wheel.
1) Color Wheel Basic Colors(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple)
2) Color Palette Basic Colors
3) Color Dots Secondary Colors
4) Color Wheel Secondary Colors
All Color Matching Boards are provided with:
1) Color & Label Matching cut outs
2) Color Only Matching cut outs
3) Label Only Matching cut outs
4) Blank Matching cut outs( to have students color in first).
Color Wheel Cut & Paste for Autism
by Inspired by Evan
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License