Color theory is fun and interesting to learn, if taught the right way!
This is a PDF of three worksheets for color wheel, primary/secondary/intermediate, as well as analogous and complementary colors. These can be used to introduce the concepts as well as assess students' understanding. This is a very handy bundle of worksheets for color theory and color wheel study.
Great for sub folders or early finishers!
Included in this ZIP are:
1. A large, blank color wheel for students to show and/or categorize primary, secondary, and intermediate colors (PDF).
2. A PDF of a color overview. It includes a color wheel to fill in (primary, secondary, and intermediate colors). It also asks students to name these colors, then asks students to show complementary colors, analogous colors, and warm and cool colors. It is nice for a sub tub or as a quick review, reinforcement activity, or assessment.
3. Analogous colors sheet--color wheel reference included; provides definition of analogous colors and checks student understanding with three questions (ELA connection!)
4. Complementary colors sheet--reference image included; provides an overview of complements and asks students to respond to several prompts (ELA connection!)
5. Visual culture complement connection--provides images of characters, brands, and other items from popular visual culture today; students write which complementary pairs are found in each one (a fun and memorable way for students to learn complements!)
Thanks for checking in; please see my store for additional smART resources!