These worksheets are designed by me. I use these worksheets with my 7th and 8th grade art classes. This is a wonderful resource to accompany a color theory lesson. It can also be used as an assessment tool.
Students will learn:
• Primary Colors
• Secondary Colors
• Complementary Colors
• Intermediate Colors (Tertiary Colors)
• Analogous Colors
• Neutral Colors
• Warm Colors
• Cool Colors
Students will also learn how to mix colors just using primary colors. Students will also paint in the color wheel.
• Student Color Wheel, Tints and Shades worksheet
• Color wheel vocabulary words and definitions
• Color Wheel, Tints and Shades worksheet answer key
• Completed Color Wheel, Tints and Shades
• Student assessment with answer key
Please do not share, sell or photocopy this worksheet for other teachers, administrators or districts. Administrators and districts can buy additional licensing.
For more information or products like this one
Please follow me on:
Teachers Pay Teachers: www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Colorful-Palettes