Seven activities to reinforce reading and spelling color words to your students! **Differentiated activities included!**
~ Check out the preview to see visuals of activities!! ~
♦ Color Word Gumball Station (Color and B/W)
- Just print, laminate, velcro and viola ~ you have a hands on station for your students to practice reading their color words!
♦ Color the gumballs – Independent Activity
- 2 Versions!
♦ Color Word Go Fish
- Students play “Go Fish” to read and identify color words. This can also be a memory/concentration game.
♦ Color Word Puzzles
- **2 Versions for Differentiation- We know our students will be on different levels. Easy differentiation done for you!
♦ Puzzle Recording Page
- Students practice spelling and writing their color words after completing the puzzles.
♦ Color Word Spelling Practice
- Students color, spell and write words on handwriting lines.
♦ Color Word Play Doh Mats
- Simply print, laminate, cut and provide the students a canister of Playdoh to have hands-on spelling practice.
★ ★ SAVE money with the Kindergarten Bundle
! SIX products to review and master Kinder skills!
★ Connect with me on IG: @dogood4first or FB: Duguid for First!