This is for a set of 10 color word practice sheets. These are great for morning work, homework, or in class practice after a color word is taught. There are a few different activities on each of the sheets. The activities are as follows:
1) Trace it- 2 lines of word tracing
2) Write it- 1 line of word writing
3) Color it- Color in the word
4) Say it/color it- There are 3 pictures of objects that are commonly that color. The students say the words, then color them!
5) Build it- Students cut out the tiles on the bottom to build and glue each of the color words.
There are 10 colors in this packet: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, black, brown, pink, white.