Teach your students to read color words with a new twist that will engage your students and provide a multisensory tech experience using these augmented reality cards. Use your classroom iPad or other device to incorporate technology while still focusing on the learning target of learning to read color words. You can use this as a center or station activity, or a Read the Room or Write the Room activity!
Never used augmented reality? Don't worry! It's easy!
Simply download the free app Aurasma, follow my channel, and hold your device over a trigger image. You can test out the trigger images in my preview for free before purchasing!
• Welcome trigger card with Mrs. Cat the Teacher
• Trigger cards for 10 colors in 5 different styles
1. "Read the color word"
2. "Write the color word"
3. "Trace the color word"
4. "Take a picture of the color word"
5. Color card with a musical color video
• Write the Word response sheet
• Trace the Word response sheet
♦Click here to see my other augmented reality resources!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.