Cut and Color Crafts 1: Coloring sheets designed to help teach pre-K, K, Special Education, Autism-Teaching children about colors. These sheets were developed in Japan and work great in an EFL/ESL classroom as a supplemental craft activity. 15 worksheets cover multiple themes such as animals, sea life, numbers, colors, fruit, vegetables, etc. A fun way for children to learn.
These worksheets are appropriate for use in daycare, preschool, and kindergarten classrooms. They may also be used as independent tasks for children with Autism or other Special Education needs.
This file contains the following crafts:
1. Farm Animals (cut and glue)
2. Fruit Basket (cut and glue)
3. Elephant Face (color, cut and glue)
4. What's missing?(color, cut and glue)
5. 3 Jellyfish (cut and use a s props with the "3 Jellyfish" song)
6. Fishbowl (cut and glue)
7. Octopus (cut)
8. Bugs (coloring)
9. Vegetable Basket (cut and glue)
10. Teddy Bear (draw and color)
11. Biting Alligator (color, cut and glue)
12. Friendly Animals (color)
13. Jack-O-Lantern (color, cut and tape)
14. Beautiful Butterfly (color and cut)
15. What Do They Eat?
This product is ready to print and be used immediately.
David (Chat English)