Cut and Color Crafts 4: Coloring sheets designed to help teach pre-K, K, Special Education, Autism-Teaching children about colors. These sheets were developed in Japan and work great in an EFL/ESL classroom as a supplemental craft activity. 24 worksheets cover multiple themes such as foods, nature, Christmas, sea life, bugs, body and face, vehicles, clothing, Halloween, etc. A fun way for children to learn.
These worksheets are appropriate for use in daycare, preschool, and kindergarten classrooms. They may also be used as independent tasks for children with Autism or other Special Education needs.
This file contains the following crafts:
1. Balloon Monkey (cut and glue)
2. Rock-Paper-Scissors (color and cut)
3. Let's Eat! (cut and glue)
4. Paperbag Airplane (cut and glue)
5. What Do They Eat? (cut and glue)
6. Teddy Bear (draw and color)
7. Hot & Cold (color)
8. Falling Leaves (color and cut)
9. Ladybug (color and cut)
10. Big Monster, Little Monster (draw and color)
11. Sea Creatures (color)
12. Airplane, Boat and Police Car (cut and glue)
13. Home Sweet Home (color, cut and glue)
14. Haunted House (color)
15. Octopus (color and cut)
16. North Pole (color)
This product is ready to print and be used immediately.
David (Chat English)