If you have not tried these fun COLOR BY CODE sheets, here is your opportunity to do so FOR FREE! All I ask is that you leave your comment, sharing how did you like these.
OTHER COLOR BY CODE RESOURCES AVAILABLE
A very informative article titled “10 Benefits of Coloring Pages for Kids’ Psychology and Development
on Color Psychology.org, lists the following:
1. Improves Motor Skills
2. Prepares Them for School
3. Stimulates Creativity
4. Contributes to Better Handwriting
5.Teaches Color Awareness, Recognition and Discernment
6. Improves Focus and Hand to Eye Coordination
7. Helps Learn about Boundaries, Structure and Spatial Awareness
8. Improves Confidence and Self Esteem
9. Helps Self-Expression
10. Is Therapy and Stress Relief
Follow my TpT store by clicking on the green ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products, freebies
, and upcoming sales.
Follow me on Instagram
My Blog -Tweets From Kindergarten
for more great activities and freebies.