PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do your students need practice with letter identification, handwriting, numbers, number words, sight words, and beginning sounds? These are perfect for any lower primary classroom and is a great tool to get students excited about learning. Students will love working on their fine motor skills while practicing their alphabet, numbers, sight words, and handwriting. Teachers will love the no prep aspect of just print and go. No worries about laminating, cutting, or costly colored ink.
* Homework assignment
* Finished early assignment
* Morning Work
* Small Group
* Reading Intervention
* Substitute activity
* 10 pages in total
* 10 pages of student worksheets and 1 answer key
* 1 uppercase color by code worksheet
* 1 lowercase color by code worksheet
* 1 beginning sounds color by code worksheet
* 2 uppercase and lowercase color by code worksheets
* 2 number color by code worksheets
* 1 number word color by code worksheet
* 2 sight word color by code worksheets
* Sight words used on worksheet 1: the, of, and, a, to, in, is, & you
* Sight words used on worksheet 2: that, it, he, was, for, on, as, & are
* All worksheets include dotted letters for handwriting practice
* Answer Key Included
*Clip art (due to Copyright)
Please look at the preview above before downloading.
*Looking for different themed Color by Code resources?
Do you have questions? Please contact me through the Product Q and A and I will respond as quickly as I can!
Thanks for stopping by my store.