FALL MATH - TWO STEP WORD PROBLEMS WITHIN 100 - REGROUPING
In this packet, students will practice and strengthen their OPERATIONS and ALGEBRAIC THINKING.
Each worksheet is divided into three sections: 1) a word problem, 2) eight additions or subtractions, and 3) a picture to color by number.
1) WORD PROBLEM: Students will find six different addition / subtraction situations (Two Step): They will also have space to DRAW, REPRESENT AN EQUATION and WRITE AN ANSWER in order to solve the word problem.
2) ADDITIONS: There are 8 additions/subtractions (within 100) per worksheet.
3) PICTURE: Students will COLOR A PICTURE BY NUMBER, related to both the additions and the word problem.
Students will make the most out of every single worksheet, they will: READ, DRAW, CUT, PASTE, WRITE, ADD, COUNT AND COLOR.
All the worksheets are common core aligned (2.OA.A.1) (2.NBT.B.5)
You can use this as a morning activity, assessment, math center, homework or for your early finishers. The Number Lines look great on any color paper or card stock, you could also laminate it for a more resistant version. This way, your students can wipe it and reuse it several times.
This packet includes 6 worksheets:
(1) Number line (Fall theme)
(3) worksheets with eight additions, a picture to color by number and a word problem (compare - add to - take from)
(3) worksheets with eight subtractions, a picture to color by number and a word problem (compare - take apart - take from)
If you like this packet, you may also like:
Addition WORD PROBLEMS within 10 - School Packet
Subtraction WORD PROBLEMS within 10 - Safari Packet
Subtraction WORD PROBLEMS within 10 - Bakery Packet
ADDITIONS within 20 - Beach Packet
SUBTRACTIONS within 20 - Fall Packet
Be sure to “follow me” to receive freebies and to be notified of 50% Off new products for the first 48 hours!
Click on the green
"Follow Me" star at the top of my TPT STORE
I value your feedback greatly! ♥
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me before rating it.
I will provide a response to your concern and fix any possible inconvenience or typo.
Find me on Instagram:@pats.learning.corner