Also included in
- Are you looking for a fun and engaging way for students to practice their multiplication and division facts? These color by code / color by number worksheets are great for multiplication and division practice during your math lessons or math centers.Students can practice multiplying and dividing numPrice $4.20Original Price $6.00Save $1.80
Are you looking for a fun and engaging way for students to practice their division facts? These color by code / color by number divsion worksheets are perfect for your math lessons or math centers! Students can practice dividing numbers and have fun coloring them in.
Whenever I started a division math unit with my 3rd grade class, I really struggled to engage my students. They seemed to fall asleep when they heard the word 'division'!
I needed a way to make division fun and that's why I love color by codes so much (and students love them too)!
Color by codes are a great way to build fluency with division facts in a way that is FUN. Coloring to reveal the picture allows the students to forget they are even learning.
8 different mystery pictures and matching answer keys:
- Ice Cream
- It’s a time saver – simply print and go!
- It’s a bargain!
- It’s versatile – students in 2nd-4th grade could try this worksheet, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned explicitly to 3rd Grade
- It’s engaging – student friendly pictures, full of wonderful clip art (which kids will love coloring in)!
“My student liked using this resource and it helped him to build his division fluency”. - Tamara Shane Resources (TpT Seller)
“This was great for morning work and fast finishers”. - Fahlon S.
“Great for morning work and a fun way to get extra practice”. - Jacqulyn P.
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)