Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Diversify grammar lesson plans with these coloring activities. Students will practice identifying grammar skills while matching codes to color flower sheets.
This bundle includes TWELVE products for a discounted price. Students will identify verbals, parts of speech, parts of a sentence, active and passive voice, types of pronouns, phrases, clauses, verb moods, and types of sentences. They will also practice semicolon use.
* A coloring sheet for each grammar skill with parts of the image numbered.
* 20 practice sentences with a word underlined in each one. Students will need to identify each one as:
* a gerund, participle, or infinitive.
* a subject, verb, direct object, indirect object, predicate noun, or
* a noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, adverb, preposition,
conjunction, or interjection.
* a demonstrative, personal, compound personal, demonstrative,
relative, or interrogative pronoun.
* active or passive voice in verbs.
* simple or compound sentences.
* simple, compound, or complex sentences.
* simple, compound, complex, or compound-complex sentences.
* an appositive, prepositional, infinitive, gerund, or participial
* a phrase or a clause.
* indicative, imperative, interrogative, conditional, or subjunctive
* semicolon practice - 15 sentences.
* A coloring key. Each grammar skill is assigned a color.
* An answer key, and a picture of a finished sheet.
Ready to take the plunge and never buy another grammar activity again? This grammar coloring sheet bundle is in a larger package. Everything needed to differentiate grammar lesson plans is in the Complete Grammar Curriculum. Buy today - and have access to updates for all grammar products, for life!