Also included in
- Diversify grammar lesson plans and engage students with these coloring activities. Students will practice their grammar skills while matching codes to coloring sheets. This bundle includes SEVEN products for a discounted price. This bundle is targeted for younger grades. Included:* A coloring sheet$14.20$24.87Save $10.67
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
Study commas and their uses with this color by grammar activity. Students will locate where a comma is needed in fifteen short paragraphs and color the matching section on a coloring sheet.
This does not cover commas and coordinate adjectives. That is reflected in the standards checked.
Comma rules covered include commas with introductory elements, nonessential clauses, appositive phrase, independent clauses (with a FANBOY), and in a series.
• A coloring sheet with flowers. Sections are numbered. Students will color the correct portion of the paragraph that needs a comma according to the key.
• 15 short paragraphs that need a comma. Students will locate where the comma is needed and color that number according to the key. The paragraphs can be printed for each student, or printed and cut apart to use in centers.
• A poster printable with comma rules. Use this to start the lesson for review. Encourage students to consult it as they work!
• A picture of a finished sheet, and an answer key.
This product is part of a larger bundle. For a discounted price, the Grammar Coloring Sheet Bundle for Younger Grades has this and many more grammar coloring sheets.