Study moods in verbs with this Color by Grammar activity. Students will identify a sentence's verb mood as subjunctive, conditional, imperative, indicative, or interrogative mood. Forty sentences and two coloring sheets are included for this grammar lesson.
This does not cover errors in mood.
• Two coloring sheets - one with flowers, others with abstract shapes. Sections are numbered. Students will color the correct portion of the paragraph according to the key.
• Two sets of 20 sentences. Each sentence has a different mood.
• A picture of a finished sheet, and an answer key for both sets.
I created these color by grammar coloring sheets to keep students engaged during grammar lessons.
This product is part of a larger bundle. For a discounted price, the Grammar Coloring Sheet Bundle for Older Grades
has this and many more grammar coloring sheets.
• Moods in Verbs Interactive Notebook Pieces and Scramble
• Moods in Verbs Task Cards and Writing Activity
• Moods in Verbs Worksheet and Posters