PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a fun and engaging way to connect math and the 4th of July? These color by number pages provide extra practice for adding, subtracting, and identifying fractions while celebrating Independence Day! Your students can practice math facts in various ways while having fun!
These 8 pages include the following:
• mixed addition and subtraction
• double +1
• add 3 numbers
• balanced equations (4+5=6+3)
• 2-digit addition: no regrouping
• 2-digit addition: regrouping
• 2-digit subtraction: no regrouping
• identifying fractions (1/2, 1/3 1/4)
You will receive 8 different color-by-number pages, each with a full-color answer key.
Looking for more color by number pages? Check here!
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!