Color by Number Sight Word Spring Coloring Pages Editable
What educators are saying
Color by Number Sight Word Spring Coloring Pages Editable include editable color by code activities for major holidays to use for the whole year! Color by sight word, addition, subtraction, word families, vowel sounds, it's editable so it's up to you and will work with any grade or ability level, and use it year after year.
Included you will find 33 different seasonal and holiday coloring pages with four color codes. All of these editable color by code coloring pages can be used with whatever content area you are working on, so YOU decide what goes in them--perfect for differentiation, if you teach multiage or even if you change grade levels. These are empty spaces so you can decide to use them as color by number or literacy, focus on math, writing, reading, spelling words, sight words...really whatever you are working on when you make them.
Color by Number or Sight Word Spring Coloring Pages includes 3 different designs per holiday:
- Back to School (school, apple, bus)
- Fall (acorn, leaf, squirrel)
- Halloween (haunted house, bat, witch hat)
- Thanksgiving (turkey, wishbone, pilgrim hat)
- Christmas (tree, reindeer, ornament)
- Winter (snowman, gingerbread man, penguin)
- Valentine's Day (love bug, love bear, love owl)
- St. Patrick's Day (shamrock, pot of gold, rainbow)
- Easter (Easter bunny, egg basket, chick)
- Spring (butterfly, tulip, frog)
- Summer (beach ball, ice cream, sandcastle)
These color by code pages are "type-in editable" so you can customize them with your own text. I've pre-filled examples for you already, but please delete/add/change as necessary. This is NOT an Autofill PDF where you type a word in once and it changes throughout the document. It is intentionally a Slides format because this resource is meant to be used in multiple ways across math and literacy, not just for sight words like you might use an Autofill PDF for. This will also allow you to rotate and adjust the size of the text (great for longer words or equations).
Your download includes a PDF with a link to a Google Slides file that contains editable spaces.
Commercial use prohibited. All rights reserved.
© Jen Lium | Teaching in the Tongass