Try this new and improved coloring activity for ESL/ ELL/ EFL/ EAL students. Encourage academic vocabulary acquisition as students color by vocabulary words.
- Level 1: Color by direction, allows students to read coloring directions in a simplified form.
- Level 2: Color by story, challenges students to search in a story for their coloring directions. Also included is a "create your own" story for student's to practice writing with colors.
- Normal and Silly coloring activities included!
Check out my other "Color By..." activities!
Save $$ with the "color by..." bundled resource!
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ESL Progress Monitoring, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING K-5
Engaging Games and Activities
Teaching Character Traits
ELL Breaking Barriers