Also included in
- This high school art lesson bundle contains 6 art projects that can be shared digitally with your students. They all focus on observational drawing, layering colored pencil to create depth, capturing light and shadow, and learning how to see form. These projects are great for more advanced student$26.00$30.50Save $4.50
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$201.25Save $51.25
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$295.25Save $75.25
This colored pencil drawing lesson is great for middle or high school art classes and can be taught in class or via distance learning. It is organized so students can easily access everything they need to complete the drawing project all in one place. This bundle includes:
- Presentation in Google Slides and PowerPoint versions with step by step instructions on how to layer colors, create a value scale, with plenty of examples of student work.
- Video demonstrations
- COLOR PDF color theory worksheets.
- COLOR PDF reference images of gemstones.
- COLOR PDF samples of student work in colored pencil.
- COLOR PDF value scale worksheet.
- PowerPoint presentation explaining Zentangle with examples of student work
- Video demonstration on how to create Zentangle patterns. (embedded in PowerPoint for easy projection)
- Video demonstration showing how to add the zentangle to the Gems with option of adding white colored pencil on toned paper. (embedded in PowerPoint for easy projection)
- Two PDF sheets of sample Zentangle Patterns
- One PDF practice worksheet for creating your own patterns.
- PLUS 10 BONUS REFERENCE IMAGES OF CRYSTAL GEMS TO OFFER AS AN OPTION, CHALLENGE, OR JUST TO EXPAND THE LESSON!!
This package has EVERYTHING you need to introduce and teach how to layer colored pencils to create a gem and how to add zentangle patterns.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow with the linked videos and are easy for substitute teachers or self directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!