This resource will provide you with Math and Reading Readiness Activities to support the Preschool Content Learning Standards for your Little Ones.
You will be provided:
• 5 Mazes
• 21 Dog Houses (0-20)
• 11 Bright, Colorful Dogs to use as Counters
• Black Line Drawings of Dogs (to save on colored ink)
• Dog Bones to use as Counters
• Pocket Chart Word Cards and Punctuation to Create a Pocket Chart Story
• Color Words (in color and black and white)
• Colorful Dogs Mini-Book using same Sentences as Pocket Chart
• Color Matching Game
• Directions to create all Activities
Skills addressed by this resource include:
Fine Motor Skills
• Writing between the Lines
• Writing from Left to Right
Math Readiness Skills
• Identification of Numbers
• Ordering Numbers
• Counting on from a Given Number
• Counting/Creating Sets of Objects to Match a Given Number
Reading Readiness Skills
• Pretend to Read a Familiar Story with Repetitive Text
• Exposure to and use of Color Words
• Matching Color Words to Puppies of same Color
• Playing a Matching Game (Matching 2 same colored Items, Taking Turns, Interacting with Peers)
Thank you for visiting our store.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones! Have fun counting! Have fun teaching!