This Colorful and Crazy Cats unit is perfect to use with engaging and popular children's books about cats.
Use this 48 page unit to accompany the story for days of classroom fun! Students will be engaged in these activities while they are covering the Kindergarten Common Core State Standards. This mini unit includes directions for each activities and the common core standards addressed.
This unit is packed with NO prep printables that are perfect for quick on the go substitute plans. Place this unit in your sub tub for no hassle sick days!
- Vocabulary Cards (color)
- Rainbow Write the Sight Words (2 Versions)
- Rainbow Write Letters
- Color by the Key Sight Words
- Color by the Key Letters
- Beginning Sound Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Long and Short Vowel Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Lowercase Letter Practice Page
- Uppercase Letter Practice Page
- 2 Writing Prompts (2 pages for differentiation)
- School Circle Map
- Counting Shoes
- Addition Practice Page
- Subtraction Practice Page
- Rolling with Numbers- A Dice Toss Activity
- Rolling with Addition- A Dice Toss Activity
- Comparing Numbers- A Dice Activity
- Let's Make A Hat- Numbers 1-10 and 1-100 (counting by 10's)
*Please check out my document preview to get an idea of what is included in this unit! - Not all activities are show in the preview.
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!