* Are your students learning their colors? PERFECT!
* Could they use some extra fun practice coloring in objects with the correct colors? PERFECT!
* You receive 3 full worksheets all dealing with colors and balloons!
* Here is what you receive:
* Worksheets 1 and 2 - Your young students must color EACH balloon TWO different colors according to a "legend" on top of the page. I put FADED letters inside the balloons to tell them what colors to use - the faint letters will not show through the coloring.
* Worksheet 3 - BONUS! your students are given the SPELLING of different COLORS and are asked to fill in blanks with the correct missing letters. Perfect for learning their colors!
* A SUPER ACTIVITY for your classroom!
* See the download preview for a clearer idea of these. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOUNGER STUDENTS:CLICK ANY LINK:
- SAME DIFFERENT AND COUNTING
5 FULL WORKSHEETS where students must write how many objects in a given set are the SAME or DIFFERENT. Good observational skills required! Great activity for younger students!
- POWERPOINT on the ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time. Effective!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!