Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- This bundle of growth mindset bookmarks and coloring pages are great for improving fine motor skills and spatial awareness. There are 5 coloring page resources as well as 3 with bookmarks with a total of 257 designs to promote important character traits. Character-building messages or quotes remind$29.50$35.05Save $5.55
This coloring pages bundle includes 125 worksheets to provide hours of fun and learning. This activity provides spatial and coordination benefits while nurturing important character traits, building self-esteem, encouraging friendship and a growth mindset, and so much more!
With character-building messages or quotes, these coloring sheets can be used as a no-prep mindfulness activity to help students calm down or regain focus. Our kindness coloring pages are a creative art project during Random Acts of Kindness Day. Coloring activities are also a useful addition to a calming corner when students need to employ some coping strategies for anxiety or anger.
Coloring is more than an art activity as it's an effective way to foster physical and psychological development in children. A relaxing form of self-expression, it stimulates creativity, develops fine motor skills, increases concentration, and supports wellbeing and mental health.
Your completed coloring pages are perfect for your bulletin board to encourage kindness and a growth mindset.
Use your colorful artwork to start conversations around kindness, caring, and respect.
*** Click here to follow my store and learn when I post new resources and freebies.
- Positive Affirmations
- Growth Mindset
- Use coloring pages to foster positive character traits within your classroom and school.
- Allow students the chance to be creative with their coloring. Encourage them to express themselves by mixing colors and mediums.
- Use coloring page activities to enhance fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination.
- Display your finished pages on your bulletin board.
- Use completed artworks as discussion starters.
- Use as a springboard to brainstorm ways to spread kindness and nurture friendships to reduce anti-social and bullying behavior.
* You will need Acrobat 7.0 or later - please contact me if you require an earlier version.
- Digital Kindness Jigsaw Puzzles - in Google Slides for Preschool Students
- Gratitude Lesson Plans, Activities and Printables Bundle - 3 resources in one
- Kindness and Bucket Filling - SEL resources to improve wellbeing and reduce bullying
- Bucket Filling - without the extra kindness lessons
- Managing Anger and Anxiety - a terrific SEL resource with strategies for students to learn to regulate their emotions
- Kindness Display Posters - for promoting positive feelings and actions in the classroom
- Mindfulness Lesson Plans and Printables - an effective social-emotional resource
If you have any questions or ideas for other products you'd like to see in our store, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us at email@example.com or find out more about what we do at www.ripplekindness.org.
Have a great day! ☺
★ Did you know you can save money on TpT resources by leaving feedback?
You can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing products you buy.
If you like this one, please leave a review on the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account”.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it helps in determining which products are most valuable to you and your students.
If you're interested in more resources, tips, and inspiration please follow Ripple on:
★ TpT - Click the green star next to our store name
© Ripple Kindness Project
Materials are intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.