Also included in
- Perfect for Christmas or any holiday. Or use for 3-D Shapes in math class. Your students will love coloring and assembling these stars and boxes!This bundle includes 2 resources:I Heart Coloring - 3D Boxes: These five I Heart Coloring boxes would work perfectly for a small gift or as storage for sma$5.82$7.27Save $1.45
These 3-D Star Ornaments are a great Christmas craft for older kids or even adults! Students color the stars, cut them out and assemble. These would make terrific Christmas gifts, classroom decorations, or just make them for fun! There are eight different stars to color. Four stars are needed to make the 3-D ornament, so students can mix and match the stars however they wish! With so many combinations and choices when coloring, each star will look unique.
- 8 different stars to color (printed 2 per page)
- Step-by-step instructions for assembling
- Suggestions and tips
TIPS FOR USING THIS RESOURCE:
- Great for calming your class
- Indoor Recess
- Rewards for a job well done
- Christmas Gifts
- Just for fun!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE!
Looking for more coloring resources like this one?
Check out our complete line of resources!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Paragraph of the Week 3-5
- Close Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions
- Book Projects for Any Book
- Who Freed the Fish? Mystery Readers Theater
- 4th Grade Flipped Classroom Year-Long Math
- Reading Posters BUNDLE
- Brain Breaks
- Would You Rather Questions
- Math Brain Teasers
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
This artwork was hand-drawn and copyrighted by Rachel Lynette. This resource is for personal and single classroom use only. You may not alter, redistribute, or sell any part of this resource. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom