Coloring Pages - Fixed vs. Growth Mindset - Posters, Fast Finishers, and Fun!
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Make coloring meaningful and decorate your classroom with these 50 growth mindset posters! Each poster features a different growth mindset statement, affirmation, or quote. There are 30 different designs to color (so some designs are on two different posters). Each poster is presented in both landscPrice $15.15Original Price $18.94Save $3.79
Make coloring meaningful and decorate your classroom with these growth mindset “Instead of – try thinking” posters! Each poster features a different fixed mindset vs. growth mindset statement.
There are 10 different posters to color, each with a unique statement and colorable background. Each poster is presented in both landscape and portrait formats.
- 10 Coloring Pages
- Growth Mindset Graphic Organizer
- Celebration Tickets!
- Housed on Minds-in-Bloom.com, a safe and ad-free website
TIPS FOR USING THIS RESOURCE:
- Great for calming your class
- Indoor Recess
- Rewards for a job well done
- Just for fun!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE!
✏️ "This is an enjoyable way for students to be reminded of Growth Mindset, not only as the color but also as we've used them to decorate our hallway." -Patricia V.
✏️ "As with ALL your products, this one is well organized with great explanations. The kids will love the more challenging color pages, and I like that the sheets give both the fixed and growth mindset quotes. I feel it is very important to help them identify when they are operating on a fixed mindset and how they can change their thinking into a growth mindset." -Kelley A.
✏️ "I absolutely LOVE this!! I'm always looking for ways to help my kids understand that Growth Mindset is something that they already have, and that they can still improve. These will be great for those "dead time" moments when I might otherwise have them doing a regular coloring sheet. Thank you!" -Jennifer B.
Looking for more coloring resources like this one?
Check out our complete line of resources!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Paragraph of the Week 3-5
- Close Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions
- Book Projects for Any Book
- Who Freed the Fish? Mystery Readers Theater
- 4th Grade Flipped Classroom Year-Long Math
- Reading Posters BUNDLE
- Brain Breaks
- Would You Rather Questions
- Math Brain Teasers
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
This artwork was hand-drawn and copyrighted by Rachel Lynette. This resource is for personal and single classroom use only. You may not alter, redistribute, or sell any part of this resource. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom