Products in this Bundle (33)
showing 1-5 of 33 products
You will love this DISCOUNTED Coloring Pages Bundle for Back to School, Meet the Teacher, Indoor Recess, Homework, Your Treasure Box, Early Finishers, Pre-K Visits, and much, much, much more! It comes with a SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT compared to purchasing each resource separately. You will LOVE the 1,240+ coloring pages that come in this BIG YEAR ROUND Bundle of Fun Coloring Book Pages resource! With over 1,240+ pages of pure coloring joy for your students, you will use this bundle year after year, over and over again for some WELL NEEDED JOY in your classroom!
This resource is terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a MONTHLY THEMATIC COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute YEAR ROUND graphics! Your students can also draw in a background and write about their coloring book page on the back. Use these coloring pages for all sorts of jumping off points for older students to use during their creative writing lessons! Add it to your plans to compliment any THEMATIC UNIT! Download these 1,240+ Coloring Book Pages for some INSTANT Coloring Joy in your home or classroom!
THESE COLORING SHEETS ARE PDFs AND YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR CLASSROOM PHONES OR TABLET APPS. SOME RECOMMENDED COLORING APPS ARE
- PAPER BY 53
- AUTODESK SKETCH BOOKS
* Free apps change frequently, please search Google Play or the Apple Store for current coloring pages apps.
These Coloring Pages are perfect for...
- A Coloring Book Gift
- Party treats
- Substitute teacher folders
- Fine motor skills work
- Indoor recess
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Homework packets
- Art centers
- Watercolor painting
- Story starters
- Fast finishers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Church groups
- Boy scout meetings
- Girl scout meetings
- And so much more!
This Big Bundle of Fun ENTIRE YEAR Coloring Book Has the Following Resources:
WAYS TO USE MY COLORING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM!
Pre-K to First Grade
- Use a coloring page as morning work to work on fine motor skills.
- Place a coloring page at a center to work on fine motor skills.
- Coloring pages are great story starters.
- Staple one or more coloring pages into your weekly homework packet for a little at home fun and joy!
- Staple all the coloring pages together for a literacy center writing journal where the students can write on the back of the left page about the picture on the right side.
Second Grade to Fourth Grade
- Coloring Pages are PERFECT for INDOOR RECESS!
- Use a coloring page as a reward for your students weekly homework packet being turned in on time.
- Use a coloring page as a story starter.
- Use a coloring page on Fun Friday if everyone finished their work on time.
- Staple one coloring page into your weekly homework packet for a little fun and joy at home!
- Staple 5 to 10 coloring pages together for a treasure box coloring book prize.
*** Teacher Feedback Idea for My Coloring Pages ***
Regina shares a great idea, let your student PAINT these!
How fun Regina, thank you for sharing!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
Regina Phelps, "These were amazing!!!!! The kids loved coloring and painting them through out the week and really enjoyed the characters."
♥♥♥Thank you Regina for such great feedback!♥♥♥
The possibilities are endless! :)
- Second Semester Bundle of Winter, Spring and Summer Coloring Pages - 530+ Pages of Coloring Book Fun
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, & Christmas Coloring Pages - A Four Pack Coloring Book Bundle with 203 Pages of Holiday Fun
*** IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Sub Tub for morning work, let the sub have a few minutes to read your plans while the children color!
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
>> UPDATED MAY 3, 2021 - MOTHER'S DAY RESOURCE INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE now has 26 new pages of photos, templates, writing paper, and detailed teacher directions for TWO NEW Mother's Day Crafts and EIGHT NEW Mother's Day Cards in addition to the original 39 coloring pages! I have added pictures of the two crafts and a few sample cards to the preview, please view it for more details. If you already own this resource, please download it again to receive all the new, bonus items at no additional charge.
>> UPDATED JUNE 4, 2021 ~ A new page! I have added a writing paper template page to the Back to School Coloring Pages with Cute Students to make these coloring pages more academic! Perfect for your writing center for back to school! If you already own this resource, please download it again to receive this new, bonus item at no additional charge.
Special Permission for the graphics in the Color For Fun series has kindly been granted by the following artists. I invite you to follow their blogs and TPT Stores with the links below.