Coloring Pages - Growth Mindset Affirmations - Posters, Fast Finishers, and Fun!
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Make coloring meaningful and decorate your classroom with these 50 growth mindset posters! Each poster features a different growth mindset statement, affirmation, or quote. There are 30 different designs to color (so some designs are on two different posters). Each poster is presented in both landscPrice $15.15Original Price $18.94Save $3.79
- This classroom management bundle includes 4 amazing products to help keep you and your students happy and productive throughout the year.This bundle includes 4 resources:Brain Breaks: These 60 print or digital Brain Breaks are quick, easy, and SUPER FUN! The download includes Task Cards and Google SPrice $18.75Original Price $23.44Save $4.69
Make coloring meaningful and decorate your classroom with these 20 growth mindset affirmation posters! Each poster features a different affirmation There are 10 different designs to color (so each design is repeated once). Each poster is presented in both landscape and portrait formats.
In addition, there are three printable growth mindset affirmation reflection pages that can be used in conjunction with the posters. There are two versions of each reflection sheet included – one for younger students and one for older students. There is also a half-page “Hooray” note that you can send home when you see a student demonstrating one of the affirmations.
- 20 Different Coloring Pages
- Housed on Minds-in-Bloom.com, a safe and ad-free website
TIPS FOR USING THIS RESOURCE:
- Great for calming your class
- Indoor Recess
- Rewards for a job well done
- Just for fun!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE MORE!
✏️ "These pages are super handy when students finish standardized tests or other classroom assessments and you want them to remain quiet. They look positive when they are posted around the school, too." -Rebecca N.
✏️ "I used these for my students to help decorate our classroom as we came back to in person. My students LOVED them, and I loved the positive messages!" -Jessica S.
✏️ "I used this at the beginning of the year to engage students in the benefits of a growth mindset." -Jen M.
Looking for more coloring resources like this one?
Check out our complete line of resources!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
- Paragraph of the Week 3-5
- Close Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions
- Book Projects for Any Book
- Who Freed the Fish? Mystery Readers Theater
- 4th Grade Flipped Classroom Year-Long Math
- Reading Posters BUNDLE
- Brain Breaks
- Would You Rather Questions
- Math Brain Teasers
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
This artwork was hand-drawn and copyrighted by Rachel Lynette. This resource is for personal and single classroom use only. You may not alter, redistribute, or sell any part of this resource. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom