COLORING SHAPES WITH NUMBERS
KIDS LOVE TO COLOR AND THEY WILL DO JUST THAT WITH THESE 5 WORKSHEETS.
These 5 worksheets require your young students to color in a specific number of objects with the correct color asked for! There are more objects than they need to make sure they can count from 1-10.
They also practice knowing their colors as they move from page to page.
Each worksheet has different shapes on it they will use to count and color. Excellent activity for your young students just learning.
5 worksheets in all for them to count and color!
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT
-76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students' attention. Did I say it was self-correcting? 76 slides will keep them busy! Enjoy.
- ALPHABET PRACTICE 5 PAGES
- 5 worksheets on writing the OPPOSITE of what is given, either an upper or lower case letter. Students get plenty of great practice in printing their alphabet with these 5 pages.
- POWERPOINT – THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!