Colors is an Interactive Book that was written for toddlers and children with speech and language impairments.
Children with developmental delays, apraxia, autism, Down syndrome and individuals using augmentative devices would benefit from these simplified illustrations and vocabulary.
This download contains:
- A 14 page printable book in color
- Directions for assembly.
These books can be used to target:
- Early communication skills: joint attention, pointing, making choices
- Building vocabulary by identifying or labeling single words
- Expanding from words to phrases (ex. red apple
- Answering simple “wh” questions (What, Where, Who)
- Practice locating colors in AAC devices.
- Building literacy skills
Look for more interactive books from my shop below:
Help Me Open
I Like My Birthday
I See Toys
I See Community Helpers
What Does He Want?
What Does She Want?
What is in the Barn?
Where is the Baby?
Where is the Bird?