Also included in
- This creative summer packet includes distance learning math and literacy resources that are excellent to use with preschool kids at home. Numbers, Alphabet, and other useful resources designed by a fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher.Resources for young bilingual students have also been included$24.00$54.00Save $30.00
If you are teaching names of colors to kids (in any language) you should try this idea! Your kids will use their creativity to come up with things that include a circle shape as a base and have a specific color. Be amazed by what your students can come up with!
* Appropriate for distance learning during the coronavirus pandemic. Teachers are welcome to share this resource online with parents and students for remote learning *
You might like: Morning Greetings Choices Chart
Instructions for the colors game:
1. Download the Printable from this page in the language you need (for bilingual kids, you can choose more than one language):
The PDFs are available in:
as well as a
* BLANK version so you can add the names of the colors yourself in any other language(s).
The colors included are: red, blue, green, yellow, pink, orange, purple, gray, black, brown and white.
2. Using the circle shape as a base, the kids should come up with a drawing of something that is mainly of the color named at the top of each page. This will help to exercise their creativity as well as their colors identification skills.
3. Now it’s time to add color with crayons, paint, use it as a play-dough mat, or do whatever the kids decide with whatever materials are available to them.
For all my printables visit: https://boxofideas.uk