Our practice and play packs are perfect for your little learners! They provide hands-on activities and games with minimal or no-prep required. We love to print most of these pages out just once and place them in sheet protectors to use over and over again with play dough and dry erase markers. Place the activities in a 3-ring notebook to create an INSTANT INTERACTIVE CENTER!
This color packet includes:
1. Crayon Color Chart
2. Printable play dough mats for each color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, gray, black, white
3. "Book of Colors" mini book: color, trace and read a simple sentence with color and cvc words
4. Let's Hunt for Colors at School and Home
5. Color patterns
6. Roll and color game
7. Spin and Graph a color
8. Let's Make a Color Wheel
9. Mixing colors activity with printables
10. "Walking Water" experiment with observation printable
11. Colorful Kites-naming colors (student assessment)
12. Colorful Candy-color by word (student assessment)
Perfect for Pre-K/K students learning color words. Please download our preview for a closer look at these activities in action! Enjoy!