Also included in
- Pumpkin Activities for KindergartenPUMPKIN ACTIVITIES FOR KINDERGARTEN INCLUDES:Pumpkin Measuring Activity:- 8 Measuring cards- 6 pumpkin square for measuringPumpkin Letter Match Game:- 26 Upper/lower case matching cards- 13 Upper case & 13 lower case matching cardsPumpkin Color Sort Activity:-$7.50$11.25Save $3.75
Colors: Pumpkin Literacy Activities for Preschool
COLORS: PUMPKIN LITERACY ACTIVITIES FOR PRESCHOOL INCLUDES:
- 11 color name cards: white, black, brown, grey, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink
- Pumpkin cards: 5 in each color
HOW TO USE COLORS: PUMPKIN LITERACY ACTIVITIES FOR PRESCHOOL:
- Lay the Color Name Cards out (preferably in a row).
- Students will sort the pumpkins to the correct color name.'
Sensory bin: Hide the pumpkin cards in a sensory bin (dried pumpkin seeds to keep with the theme). Students will search for the pumpkin cards and sort them as they go.
Race: Split the Pumpkin Cards into 2 baskets. Place the baskets on the opposite side of the room from where the Color Name Cards are laying. The students will take one Pumpkin Card at a time from their basket, run to the Color Name Cards, match their pumpkin, and run back to the basket. The first student to sort all their Pumpkin Cards wins.
I love this activity (I know, I'm corny)! I have used this color activity a ton of times, and it goes great every single time. I have used all the methods above, but honestly, my students just like to sit and sort the colors. Such a simple color activity, but they like it.
How can I get credit for my TpT purchases?
Simply click the Feedback button and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Please leave detailed feedback for each resource, so we can create better resources for teachers and students.
What can I do if I have a question about a resource?
Before you purchase, you can ask a question about the resource using the “Product Q&A.” If you have any specific questions regarded a resource after purchasing please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT WITH ME