This variety fun pack focuses on colors in emergent English and ESL. It targets beginning readers and writers in Kinder – 2nd grades. This ready to go pack will help your students practice how to read, spell and identify colors in English. You’ll also find a bonus set of activities for differentiation.
With this packet, students will be able to:
- read, identify, interpret, spell, color and write basic colors in English: pink, black,
blue, red, white, purple, brown, yellow, orange, green
- 5 practice activities focused on colors in English
- *bonus*- more “complex” differentiated activities for more “advanced” students
- *bonus*- a little surprise :)
- answer key
- total content pages: 21
You Can Use Elements of This Product As:
- warm up and closing activities
- spelling and emergent reading centers
- substitute plans
- early finishers
- independent practice activity
Thanks for reading!