This PDF includes 12 student cards, one master card for the caller, and a card to cut up to make the calling pieces.
Simply print and laminate and you are ready to play.
- printer ink friendly, outlined shapes in four colours
- every shape is on every card which helps maintain student focus
- games are short which helps keep students engaged
- intentionally focuses on basic geometric shapes
- has different triangles to push student understand of shape concepts e.g. blue triangle can be any blue triangle so your classmate's selection may not be the same as yours
- has different rotations for rectangles and triangles
- great for English language learners
My JK/SK kindergarten students enjoy playing this game and learned how to play very quickly. We play for four in a row in any direction and the students call out "Math is fun!" when they think they have won. Because of the set up of the cards, it is possible to have more than one winner.
All the best,