This is the perfect activity to keep little hands busy. Not only do students get to colour and decorate their own dolls; but once they are cut out they can dress up them up in a variety of different outfit combinations.
"Thank you so much for such a cute and creative activity! Students will love this!" - Penley's Pointe
"This is an amazing and fun resource for children even as young as my two year old! Perfect for creativity." - Nicole V.
Want dress up dolls that are already coloured? Check out my printable Dress Up Doll set that is already coloured with a variety of options for dolls and clothing.
Activities for the Dress Up Dolls:
Want TPT credits to use on future purchases?
Everytime you give feedback on a product, TPT will give you feedback credits that you can use towards future purchases.
• Go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each of your purchases you will see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click the button and give a quick rating and leave a short comment.
I thank you for your feedback as it helps me determine which of my products you would like to see more of for your classroom. ☺
Love discounts, freebies, and new products?
Click the green star next to my store logo to become a follower. You will now receive updates anytime I have a sale, offer freebies, or launch a new product.
Find Me Online
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/woodentableschoolhouse/
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/woodentableschoolhouse/