Colt vs. Wesson
Video Guide for National Geographic’s American Genius: The Duel to Engineer the Weapons of War.
The documentary covers the race between the Samuel Colt and Daniel Wesson, to create the perfect revolver, resulting in patents that would revolutionize the firearm industry and change how wars are fought. Included is a weblink to this fast paced online video. A second version of the video guide includes the weblink for absent students. An answer key is provided. Worksheet has 20 questions covering the 44 minute video.
Get this great product and the entire American Genius series at American Genius Entire Series Video Guides, Keys & Weblinks Bundled.
More American Genius Series Videos:
• Jobs v. Gates: Fight for Control of the PC Video Guide
• Oppenheimer v Heisenberg: Race for the Bomb Video Guide
• The Space Race Video Guide
• • Sarnoff v. Farnsworth American Genius: The Crusade to Create TV Video Guide+Link
• War of the Currents: Tesla v. Edison Video Guide
• Hearst v. Pulitzer: Battle for the Modern Newspaper Video Guide
For more great teaching resources, go to my store, Lesson Plan Ninja
to be the first to know about new products.