A simple game meant to teach about the Columbian Exchange. Students play the game to reinforce what they know about what goods/diseases came from which part of the world.
How To Play
1. Place all of the cards in a stack with the sides stating the good/disease facing upward.
2. Students take turns deciding if the card on the top of the deck is from the Old World or New World.
3. If a student is correct they keep the card. If they are incorrect the card goes to the bottom of the deck.
4. The game continues until all of the cards are claimed by the students playing.
5. Then the students count up their cards and the student with the most cards wins.