Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in their learning. This activity takes students on a gallery walk of the images, charts and text related to the Columbian Exchange
. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving! Two analysis activities included.
This detailed guide includes:
- Gallery walk displays for 8 stations
- Student graphic organizer
- Complete teacher’s guide for setting up gallery walk including potential discussion questions
- Two ready-to-use analysis activities to complete after gallery walk
Gallery walk topics include:
- Populations of the New and Old World over time (p. 5)
- Crops and domesticated animals from Europe to the Americas (p. 6 and 7)
- Crops and domesticated animals from the Americas to Europe (p. 8 and 9)
- In 1492... (p. 10)
- The Great Conqueror: Disease (p. 11)
- Changes in cuisine (p. 12)
- Domesticated animals in America (p. 13-15)
- The Columbian Exchange in Modern Times (p. 16)
Ways to Save
- Age of Exploration Teacher Resource bundle
- World History Middle School Resource Bundle
which includes my ENTIRE library of World History related products for middle school.
Age of Exploration resources include:
- Age of Exploration: Set of hands-on Activities
- Age of Exploration: Illustrated Timeline Activity
- Age of Exploration: What's the Question Bell Ringers
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Timeline for comparison
- Age of Exploration: Student-Centered Unit Project
- Age of Exploration: Interactive Notebook Pages
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.