This flipchart provides a review of the basic facts regarding the Columbian Exchange. The flipchart consists of several activities where the teacher or students move items within the flipchart
• Definition of Columbian Exchange
• Products from the New and Old World
• Map of the Columbian Exchange
• Results of the Columbian Exchange
• Teacher Instructions
• Columbian Exchange Flipchart
This flipchart can be used:
• As a review after teaching a lesson
• As a warm-up activity to help students access their prior knowledge
• As a review for part of a unit test
• As a review for a final or other cumulative test
• As extra practice for a student who is having trouble with a certain concept
You Might Also Like...
Create a Twitter Page for a Historical Figure: Template and 46 Assignments for US History
125 Activities and Assignments for High School Economics
180 Bell Ringers and Warm-ups for Economics
30 Economics Writing Prompts
Check Out My New Podcast!
If you want tips and free resources for teaching American history to high school students, visit my new website for my podcasts and much more! www.letsteachhistory.com
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking ‘Follow Me’ next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.